Dear Daddy,
Today is your birthday and I just wanted to let you know how much I love you! I know I am getting older and becoming a grown-up, but I just wanted to let you know that I will always be your little girl! I love you very much and I'm thankful for the father that you've been to me these past (almost 20) years!
You are the best dad in the world and have always set a strong example for me to work hard, follow my gut, and reach my full potential. I still remember sitting on your lap the first day of every school year in elementary school when you would calm my nerves.
![]() |
| Marinating Ribs at Opryland Contest |
Thank you for always inspiring me to try my best, do my best, and be my best. You've shown me that it is possible to overcome obstacles that are put in my way.
I'm thankful that you were mean to momma in kindergarten and colored on her papers, so you could later meet again, get married, and have the best thing that ever happened to you (...that's me, by the way).
I love you very, very much!
Love, Megan
![]() |
| More Ribs @ The Opryland Contest |
| Peru 2009 |



No comments:
Post a Comment