Okay, so I'm really not asking for much this year. But I know my family is getting ready to start Christmas shopping in the next few weeks or so, so I figured I better get this out there. And I don't have everyone's email addresses, so this is easier.
1. Toms Shoes!
I love Toms! For every pair of shoes you buy, a pair of shoes gets donated to a child in need in another country. I like these two pairs (p.s. that's two children who get new shoes if I get two new pairs...just saying.)
Navy Canvas Women's Classics
Silver Morocco Women's Classics
2. A KINDLE :)
...I just really want one.
3. A waffle maker.
...I'm basically Betty Crocker these days. I love making breakfast and I looove waffles. I like this particular waffle maker at Target:
Waffle Maker
4. I also love gift cards! Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, Old Navy, Bath & Body Works, etc.
5. Picture frames- either hanging or standing up. Preferable brown because that's the main color in my room!
And last but not least...
After working in the school system for the past six months, I've seen how much children in low-income situations struggle in school due to poverty. Here's some ways that you can help kids here in the USA obtain a better education and also ways you can help girls in developing countries receive a proper education...and this would warm my heart on Christmas (not to sound cheesy or anything!)
$150 of School Supplies in the USA for only $25
and
Education for Girls in Developing Countries- $35
Happy Shopping! :)
...p.s. i only posted this on the blog because i know i would reach my grandparents and parents easier this way instead of trying to find email addresses and emailing it to everyone. and i could also include links here!
No comments:
Post a Comment