Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Stephen!



Happy Birthday, Stephen! I love you!

Well, Saturday is Stephen's 20th birthday! I would not normally dedicate a blog simply to saying "Happy Birthday," but I felt for him, that this was necessary. He usually does not like celebrating his birthday, but as long as he's with me, we will always celebrate!

Friday, I took him to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner, and then we went to see the Book of Eli afterwords. After the movie, we headed back to his house to hang out there for a little while. Tomorrow, I'm taking him out to lunch at Salsaritas (which is a treat for myself!) and spending time together before going to eat at Chili's with his family. We'll be heading back to his house afterword for dessert with his family.

The weekend started off rough though! Friday morning, on his way to school, his car's brakes went out and he almost wrecked his car. Luckily, his parents were able to take care of it, and his mom was able to get him to school on time for his first class. I'm thankful that he's safe and okay!

But Stephen, I just wanted to let you know that I love you, and I'm very thankful for you! You're old, and leaving me behind in the teen years! Enjoy your birthday, and I hope it's one of your best yet! I love you very much!







No comments:

Post a Comment