Friday, February 5, 2010

The good life.

It's the beginning of February and I still:

1) Don't have any idea of where I'm living or what I'm doing this summer.
2) Don't have roommates for an apartment next fall (which by the way, if you're interested, let me know)
3) Don't have a job.
4) Don't have any idea of what's going on in my International Organization's class.
5) Don't know how to write a great lead for an article.

BUT, I do:

1) Have a great roommate who I'm trying to persuade to live with me next year.
2) Have job applications coming out of the wazoo.
3) Know how to pick the right friends (Int'l Law majors), so Int'l Organizations might come easily.
4) I know how to interview people, so that might make up for my crappy leads.
5) Have a great boyfriend who gives me hugs when I feel like running into a wall.

This semester, in short, is kicking my rear end each day. I rarely feel motivated to actually do homework (no worries, mom and dad, just because I don't feel motivated doesn't mean I don't do it). This is by far my toughest semester yet, and I have a constant little reminder in my head: I have to make a 4.0 this semester.

This week has been pretty busy too, and next week will as well. Tests are on the same days I have papers due, I have to go see guest speakers, I have a couple of chapters of reading to do in EVERY class, and I really just want to sleep.

College.

It's grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment