Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy mother's day! I love my momma! Let me just give you some reasons why...

1. She has always been there for me to give me a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen to me rant, and to give me a hug.
2. She loves me for who I am--despite my mistakes, my screw-ups, and my failures.


3. She's my biggest advocate and supporter. When a wrong is done against me or I need help, I know she's right there.


4. She keeps my secrets from Dad...like my first kiss.


5. She pushes me to be a "grown-up," but she still has access to my bank account because being a "grown-up" isn't that easy or cheap.


6. She encourages me to do my best, be my best, and settle only for the best.


7. She is always just a phone call away when I'm upset, excited, hurt, happy, or just sick.


8. She encourages me to reach for my dreams and not settle til I get there. 


9. She's shares my emotions with me...when I'm excited, she's excited.


10. As I've gotten older, she's not only just my mom, but one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment