Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Math Equation.

Okay, just a little math problem for you! Hope you enjoy:

On Mondays, I go to class from 10:20-2:05 (approx. 4 hours). I then proceed to go to work from 2:15-5:30 (a little more than 3 hours).

On Tuesdays, I go to class from 8-11:05 (3 hours). I then go to work from 1:45-5:30 (a little less than 4 hours).

On Wednesdays, I go to class from 10:20-2:05 (4 hours). I then work from 2:15-5:15 (3 hours). I then go to church from 5:30-9 (4.5 hours).

On Thursdays, my schedule is the same as Tuesdays (3 hours of class), except I work from 1:45-6:00, so a little more than four hours.

On Fridays, I work from 5:45-7:45 am every other Friday (2 hours), then class from 10:20-12:25 (two hours), and then work again from 1:45-5:00 (a little more than 3 hours).

I work on home for approximately 1.5 hours per night, every night= approximately 7.5 hours.

(In addition to the classes I'm taking on campus, I'm also taking a 3-hour credit course online as well.)


How much time does this equal consisting of school, work, homework, and church responsibilities?

47 hours
.

Yes, 47.

I. am. worn. out.

I don't want to grow up anymore. Life is hard.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment