Sunday, November 14, 2010

God is Sovereign and I will Trust.

I don't have it all together.
I committed myself to to many things this past semester.
I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
I'm letting go of what I thought I wanted for my life, because I'm understanding it's not God's plan for my life.
I over-analyze everything. I mean everything.
I just want to graduate, get married, and live happily ever after; rich or poor.
I like things to happen in my timing.
...they never happen in my timing.
People keep telling me newspaper readership is declining and I'll never find a job in the journalism field.
Crap. I hope they're wrong or I just wasted 3.5 years of my life.
I'm tired of worrying.
I'm tired of being stressed out.
I'm tired of staying up late and getting up early.
I'm tired of saying "Because I said so" every day at work.
I'm tired of being tired.

but...

God is good.
God is faithful.
God knows what I need.
God is my hope.
God is sovereign.
God is my joy.
God is my salvation.
He is my rock.
He is my fortress.
He is my strength.
He is my song.
God is sovereign.
He is my encouragement.
He is my source of peace.
He gives me wisdom.
He gives me understanding.
God is sovereign.
God is great.
God is merciful.
God's grace is enough.
His love is never-ending.

God is sovereign and I will continue trusting in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment