Saturday, November 20, 2010

Selfishness.

I'm going to sound really selfish.
It's just a warning, in case you want to stop reading now.
But it's my blog so I'll do what I want.
And I want to whine and complain.


I'm tired. I am tired of dropping everything going on in my life to do something for someone else. To take a break from my own busy life to help someone with theirs. To take time out of my schedule and go out my way for someone else. I'm tired of not taking a nap or doing homework when I need to because I'm doing something for someone else. I'm tired of cleaning dishes that aren't mine. I'm tired of making cookies or brownies with the intention of packing them in lunches, and they're gone in 24 hours.

Once-just once-I want someone to drop absolutely everything they're doing or take time out of their schedule for me.

I'm by nature a very giving, helpful and caring person. I like helping people out. But really, I'm getting really burned out because I haven't done anything for myself in a really, really long time.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my selfishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment