Since my last blog entry highlighted my selfishness, I'll make this one about my thankfulness :)
One. I'm extremely thankful to be adopted into the family of Christ. To be called a daughter of God and a sister of Christ. I'm thankful to have the opportunity to worship freely and openly in the manner that I choose to do so.
Two. I'm thankful for my parents who love me unconditionally and who are always there for me.
Three. I'm thankful for my boyfriend who teaches me how to love unconditionally and who has been there for me through some of my hardest times.
Four. I'm thankful for my extended family in Murfreesboro (the Hambys!) who have taken me in and made me feel like I'm part of the family when I'm away from my own.
Five. I'm thankful for my "adopted" momma and daddy- Kendra and Justin- and their hospitality, their Godly marriage, and the love they've shown Stephen and me in mentoring us!
Six. I'm thankful for my little brother! He is just plain awesome.
Seven. I'm thankful for my beautiful friends. My life would be boring without them.
Eight. I'm thankful for the girls in my community group (although they also fall under seven). The fellowship I have with them is beautiful and wonderful and their encouragement uplifts me each week!
Nine. I'm thankful for my job and for the laughter my co-workers bring each day.
Ten. I'm thankful for the many opportunities I've been given this year and all the experiences to come in the following year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment