I'm really tired of school. Seriously, it may just be the death of me.
Why am I a journalism major? Because I really don't know right now.
I have 5 papers due in the next week and a half.
- A re-write of my Common Law paper for my Law class.
- A term paper on terrorism for my Law class.
- My term paper in Social Work.
- My term paper in Global News.
- My movie review paper in Global News.
- My final historical article in Feature Writing.
CRAP. That's six.
Shoot. There's a reason I'm a journalism major and not a math major.
Honestly, I'm kind of over it.
I'm going to get a manicure on study day. I think that by then, I'll deserve it.
If I'm not dead.
But on December 11, Stephen and I are going with our dear, dear friends Kourtney and Dustin to dinner and to see the lights at the Opryland! Christmastime date night! The following Saturday we're going with our other wonderful friends Marc and Brittany to see DAVE BARNES in concert. :) Christmastime date number two :) This weekend will be pretty chill (well, as chill as writing 6 papers will be).
See ya later, blogging world.
I should probably go write a paper now.
No comments:
Post a Comment