Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello, 2011

I haven't blogged since last year, forgive me! 2011 has started out wonderfully, albeit the fact that I'm weak and sick and haven't ate anything but a chicken sandwich in the last 30 hours. Yes, some sort of stomach bug has graced my presence.

School has started, but I've only been to class once so far, so I'm not going to make any judgments about this semester as of yet. It's a little crazy knowing already how much will happen in the next 12 months.

This year I'll watch as seven friends start their lives as Mr. & Mrs.! I'll walk down the aisle in one of those weddings to watch my best friend since birth tie the knot!

This year I'll begin finishing up my college career. I'll start my internship in either the summer or fall (God-willing at LifeWay!).

This year I'll walk across the stage at Murphy Center and accept my diploma at Middle Tennessee State University.

This year I'll start looking for a full-time job as I prepare to graduate from college.

This year I'll start wedding planning, in anticipation of marrying my best friend in the whole world on July 14, 2012.

Granted, I think 2012 will be the best year EVER because I'm getting married, but I am SO excited about what this year holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment