Saturday, February 27, 2010

One more week...

Well, in case you couldn't tell from my lack of blog-posting in two weeks, life has been sort of hectic lately! I've had papers and tests out the WAZOO these past two weeks, and even more this coming week!

On a bright note, I made a 93 on my first International Organizations test, lined up a TON of babysitting jobs, applied for a job that I actually WANT, and wrote about 208420 papers :) I've also made my pretty final decision on housing next year. Hellooo townhouse! The only con to it is I don't have a job, but hopefully this job at the doctor's office will work out.

This week is the last before spring break. In the course of the next five days, I'm babysitting three nights (yay!), volunteering at the primary school, going to hear Gloria Steinem speak for Reporting (joy), and going to a concert for music class. Tomorrow (Sunday) is the only school-free day I have this entire week. And on top of it all, there are two papers to write, and a conference with my professor. And for the icing on the cake, I've maybe had a maximum of six hours of sleep the past 3-4 nights.

BUT.

On Friday, I'm going home. And I:

-Can sleep in my OWN BED!
-See my family and go on a trip with mom!
-See my bestest friends!
-Sleep.
-Sleep.
-Sleep.
-Sleep.
-Sleep.
-And maybe spend a little bit of time on homework (because yes, I will have homework.)
-Oh, and did I mention sleep?

I'm reaching the point of pure exhaustion. My body's not physically tired, but my mind is on a thinking overload.

6 days til Spring Break. Just six more.

No comments:

Post a Comment