Have you ever stopped what you were doing just to look around at God's creation? I know in the hustle and bustle of the day that it's sometimes hard to take five minutes and just pause and experience God's glory.
To think that I serve the God that knit together the universe, knows every hair that's on my head, and knows the words I'm going to say before I even say them amazes me. I serve a marvelous, huge, amazing God who can not be shaken.
Stephen and I got up early one morning while we were at the beach (and yes, I mean early) to watch the sun rise over the bay. It was by far one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced. To sit there by the bay and watch the sky change colors in a matter of minutes is incredible. I think watching the sun rise forces you to sit...just sit...and watch and be amazed.
Stephen and I got up early one morning while we were at the beach (and yes, I mean early) to watch the sun rise over the bay. It was by far one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced. To sit there by the bay and watch the sky change colors in a matter of minutes is incredible. I think watching the sun rise forces you to sit...just sit...and watch and be amazed.
So get up one morning and go experience it! You can always just go back to sleep later :)
**The title of this blog is from Ten Shekel Shirt's song, "Ocean."
No comments:
Post a Comment