I feel like many times my blog posts expresses my thoughts on many subjects and where my heart is at in many others. But here are just some random facts that you may or may not have known about me.
1. I start to twirl and braid my hair when I'm getting sleepy.
1. I start to twirl and braid my hair when I'm getting sleepy.
2. When I'm sick or just don't feel good, I suck on my thumb.
3. I hate brushing my teeth (don't worry, I brush them, but gag me).
4. I am slightly obsessed with three things: Vera Bradley, Karen Kingsbury book, and Sonic.
5. Clipping coupons is a very relaxing, therapeutic activity for me. The idea of saving money thrills me.
6. I no longer buy anything unless it's on sale...or a really good deal. My last splurge was a pair of jeans that I've wanted for a couple of weeks.
6. I no longer buy anything unless it's on sale...or a really good deal. My last splurge was a pair of jeans that I've wanted for a couple of weeks.
7. The thing I hate most about living on my own is buying toilet paper and paper towels. Who knew the crap was so expensive!?
8. I don't have cable. Sometimes I miss it, but most of the time I don't even think about it.
9. I've seen every episode of Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince, and Gilmore Girls.
9. I've seen every episode of Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince, and Gilmore Girls.
10. I absolutely hate thunderstorms, but I hate driving in them even more.
11. I've only been in one wreck- with Stephen- but we were both okay. Cynthia the Civic was another story.
12. I have cop radar. I see them from far away.
13. I have fifteen sometimes-precious first graders that only drive me crazy 40% of the time. The other 60% I just love them.
14. I hate two foods: anything seafood and meatloaf. Don't try to convince me that these could become my favorite food. They won't. Just don't try.
15. I am a print journalism major with minors in political science and social work. I regret becoming a political science minor, but I'm so far into it now that it would be stupid to back out. I would have rather done global studies.
16. I'm usually a pretty cheerful person- until you frustrate me (those 15 first graders are good at that).
17. I eat chicken at least once (sometimes twice) a day.
18. I want to get married right after college.
19. I love my friends...they mean the world to me.
20. I really, really like dill pickles. I'm not kidding. I even like dill-pickled flavored chips.
21. My two favorite days of the month (sometimes three) are pay day. I would still want to be with those kids even if I wasn't getting paid (heck, I volunteered there for 4 months), but the pay is definitely a nice benefit.
22. I'm easily considered the stereotypical "good girl"- I don't drink, cuss, smoke, do drugs, or have sex. Scoff all you want, but my life is very fulfilling.
23. I do not have a sweet tooth- I would much rather eat something salty or sour. But I do love to bake.
24. I take the crusts off my sandwiches. Crusts taste like dried up, old bread. Gross.
24. I take the crusts off my sandwiches. Crusts taste like dried up, old bread. Gross.
25. It's never been proven, but I swear I'm lactose intolerant.
26. I always wanted to marry a man involved in ministry, and I'm dating a lovely guy who wants to go into ministry (and is also involved greatly with our college ministry now)...yay for God!
27. Happy Hour at Sonic is the demise of my bank account.
28. I love to travel- I want to go to every continent (I've been to South America, Europe, and of course North America). I've been to half of the states, too.
29. I like going on adventures to places I've never been before- even if it's just a day trip somewhere.
30. It doesn't matter where I'm at or if I'm doing something incredibly boring, but if I'm with Stephen then I'm gonna be happy (but he doesn't define my ultimate happiness....Jesus does!)
31. My best friends from high school will always be like sisters to me...but I love the friends I have in the 'Boro. The relationships are different, but also wonderful.
32. You can blame Kourtney Hanna for addicting me to Karen Kingsbury books.
33. I am really, really undecided about what to do after graduation.
34. I dance in my kitchen when I'm alone.
35. I've become a bit of a neat freak after moving into my own place...sorry, mom for not being one at home!
35. I've become a bit of a neat freak after moving into my own place...sorry, mom for not being one at home!
The end :)
No comments:
Post a Comment