Friday, August 27, 2010

9 Days.

Nine days till I'm out of my teen years! Wooohooo! So here are just nine thoughts I'm having for the days leading up to 20.

9. I don't think 20 will feel anything different from 19.

8. I'm extremely grateful that my birthday is on Labor Day this year- an automatic day off of school and work. Wonderful :)

7. I already know what one of my presents from Stephen is, because it got delivered to his house while I was sitting there.

6. I know there's more, but I'm clueless. He's actually doing well at secrets this time.

5. I get three celebrations in September. September 4-6...my birthday weekend. September 11- Braves game as my 2-year anniversary gift to Stephen. September 18...actually celebrating our 2-year anniversary (I'm clueless to what this is too).

4. I'm a little nervous about turning 20. Because it means 21 is just a year away. And I graduate when I'm 21.

3. Does this mean I have to grow up soon?

2. Growing up has been this petrifying feeling lately.

1. The kids in my class refuse to believe I'm turning 20. Half think I'm 16, the other half think I'm 37. I really don't know which is better. :/

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment