After two years and three months of dating and ohh...2 years and 2 months of talking about marriage, we are finally engaged! praaaiiseeee the Lord!
![]() | ||
| Total surprise!! |
Needless to say, we're very, very excited. We set the date- July 14, 2012- it's a little far off, but I'll be graduating in December '11 and he'll graduate the following May. We both want to be done with our undergrad degrees when we go get hitched. We're still praying about jobs, where we'll live, seminary, etc. but God will provide! I'm so ready to start planning but I know that I have plenty of time for that and don't need to get too worked up about it yet.
But yeeeehhhawwwww I'm getting MARRIED to my best friend in the world!
![]() |
| Kourtney captured absolute excitement and surprise with this pic! |


No comments:
Post a Comment